[SciPy-dev] Scipy workflow (and not tools).

Nathan Bell wnbell@gmail....
Tue Feb 24 18:33:06 CST 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Anne Archibald
<peridot.faceted@gmail.com> wrote:
> (3) I am highly dubious of. Certainly we'll have informal owners - I
> fixed the bugs in spatial in part because I wrote the code and was
> embarrassed to see it broken. I know the spatial code pretty well, so
> I will probably have an easier time assessing patches to it.

IMO that's all "owner" implies.  I don't think anyone can seriously
expect more of a largely volunteer effort.

The word "stakeholder" seems popular nowadays, should we use that
instead?  The aversion to "owner" must be a cultural thing :)

Nathan Bell wnbell@gmail.com