[SciPy-dev] Improving the bug tracking workflow: starting document

Fri Feb 27 02:28:53 CST 2009

    Following the discussions, I have started to write a small document
highlighting my current gripes with trac. I focus on some common
scenario, and pin-point trac limitations. I mention possible new tools
at the end, but that's not the main point: everybody who is also
disatisfied with trac, and maybe even more importantly people who are
currently satisfied and think their scenario is not covered should feel
free to comment/modify it:

I put the initial version in svn as well: