[SciPy-dev] Scipy workflow (and not tools).

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Fri Feb 27 03:21:39 CST 2009

Thu, 26 Feb 2009 20:54:21 -0800, Ondrej Certik wrote:
> Btw, I guess you already know it, but if you need to clone the git
> repository (for example David's) and then you would like to update it
> using git-svn with the latest svn from scipy, here is the howto:
> http://subtlegradient.com/articles/2008/04/22/cloning-a-git-svn-clone

Yes, instructions for this are available also on the page

But if the mirror is up-to-date (and I hope we manage to get
the SVN post-commit hook installed), there's no need to do this,
you can just ''git fetch''.

Pauli Virtanen