[SciPy-dev] tagging 0.7.0rc1 this weekend? (was Numerical Recipes ...)

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sun Jan 4 05:56:40 CST 2009

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 2:02 AM, Jarrod Millman <millman@berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Since this was the only thing blocking the release candidate, I am
> planning to create a 0.7.x branch and tag 0.7.0rc1 at the end of the
> weekend.  Once I branch for 0.7.x, the trunk will be open for 0.8
> development.

Just a reminder that I will be creating a 0.7.x branch on Monday.  I
will create a rc1 tag from the branch.  Once I branch, I will send an
email to the list and the trunk will be open for 0.8 development.

David and Stefan are working on a few final clean-ups before we branch
and I plan to go over the release notes.  I would appreciate it if
everyone could review the release notes and let me know if there is
anything missing:
Also it would be very useful for anyone to go over the remaining open
tickets and check to see if there are any that should be closed:
It is possible that some of these have been resolved, but no one has
closed the ticket.