[SciPy-dev] docs and doceditor question

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Tue Jul 28 15:22:47 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Robert Kern<robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 15:06, <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
>> what is the source for
>> http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/generated/scipy.interpolate.UnivariateSpline.html
>> ?
>> It's the kind of class documentation that I wanted but I don't see how
>> it is generated. Is it autogenerated or are there specific directives
>> somewhere to specify it.
> Click "Edit this Page" in the left-hand side bar.
> http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.interpolate.fitpack2.UnivariateSpline/

Thanks, I forgot about these links. However "edit this" only leads to
the docstrings. When I follow "show source", I get this

which defines which methods are included. It looks autogenerated, but
I don't know why some classes have the methods listed and other
classes don't.

for example, show source of
has only __init__ listed.