[SciPy-dev] chararray docstrings

Michael Droettboom mdroe@stsci....
Tue Oct 13 10:23:37 CDT 2009

Ralf Gommers wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Michael Droettboom <mdroe@stsci.edu
> <mailto:mdroe@stsci.edu>> wrote:
>     I was able to make my big chararray commit today.  If I understand
>     correctly, I need to wait 24 hours for the doc editor to sync with
>     SVN,
>     and then I should mark all the chararray-related docstrings as "needs
>     review".
Ok -- I'm a bit lost in the documentation editor.

I go to the defchararray module, and I don't see any of the new
functions or old methods:

The "Review status" is stuck on "Unimportant".  Not sure what that means.

I go to the chararray class and I can't see any methods:

Pardon my ignorance -- just trying to mark the new docstrings as "needs

Michael Droettboom
Science Software Branch
Operations and Engineering Division
Space Telescope Science Institute