[SciPy-dev] Generic polynomials class (was Re: Volunteer for Scipy Project)

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Oct 15 20:57:34 CDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> How did you build the analysis objects? Part of what we have been discussing
> it the easiest way to expose a consistent interface while reusing the
> maximum amount of code.

starting around line 504.  The analyzers store a reference to a time
series object and then expose properties (that are replaced in-place
by a static attribute once computed, as explained in the paper) that
make the library calls.  All the actual numerics are in

I'm not saying this will exactly solve your current design issues, but
it may provide some useful ideas to think about.