[SciPy-Dev] Iterative Least Squares for Sparse Systems

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Sun Apr 18 23:59:48 CDT 2010

Hi Jake

Lsqr will be included in the next release, but in the meantime you may
download lsqr.py and import it as a stand-alone module.

Lsqr is aimed at solving large, sparse, over-determined systems such as