[SciPy-Dev] ltisys.py

Roberto Bucher roberto.bucher@supsi...
Sat Aug 21 13:00:01 CDT 2010

I'm working on a control system toolbox for python. In particular I've modified
some functions of the control system toolbox developed by Richard Murray and I
added some new functions.  The first problem is related to the modul ltisys.py
that I modified for handling:
- MIMO systems (state-space only)
- Sampling Time for discrete time system

I've done other modifications to different modul of Richard, who is in CC:
- matlab.py
- statesp.py
- xferfcn.py
 in order to implement the following new functions in my yottalab.py modul:
- c2d (zoh+bilinear)
- d2c (zoh+bilinear)
- dare - discrete riccati solution
- care - continous riccati solution
- dlqr - discrete linear quadratic regulator
- ctrb - controllability matrix
- acker - ackerman pole placement
- minreal - minimal state space representation
- dcgain steady state gain for both continous and discrete time systems
- tf (casting function)
- ss (casting function)

The modified files can be downloaded from my homepage
in the python section, but I want to see how I can contribute to put the
modifications in the main Scipy distribution.

Best regards

Coltivate Linux! Tanto Windows si pianta da solo...
University of Applied Sciences of Southern Switzerland
Dept. Innovative Technologies
CH-6928 Lugano-Manno