[SciPy-dev] Web space for docstring-linked PDFs?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Feb 10 16:48:28 CST 2010

I would like to make the PDFs of the ODRPACK User's Guide available
somewhere on (docs.)scipy.org in order to provide a stable URL for
them. The URL currently in the scipy.odr docstring is now broken. I
currently have them on my own web space, but it would be nice to have
them available somewhere stable on scipy.org (although not as a wiki
attachment). I am now getting an email every month or so telling me
that the link is broken. Is there a reasonable place in the
docs.scipy.org infrastructure where I can place these static files
such that they will be backed up and eventually migrated along with
the rest of the infrastructure as it evolves?

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco