[SciPy-dev] namespace recommendation in scipy tutorial and docs for np.emath

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Sun Jan 3 09:40:53 CST 2010

I'm going through some scipy tickets and I found

I don't know much about the old usage of mixing (mixed up) namespaces.
But I think it would be good if someone could check the namespace
convention/recommendation in the basic scipy tutorial

When I tried to figure out the difference between scipy.* and numpy.*,
I also found that the functions in numpy.emath (numpy.scipy) have good
docstrings, but they are not included in the docs (at least I don't
find them), because
is still a stub page without function links.