[SciPy-Dev] Modifying the trac wiki

Mon Jul 12 03:35:18 CDT 2010

Hi there,

I don't believe I can modify the wiki pages on the scipy trac. I'd like
to modify the following page:

That describes the scikit learn. Could somebody empty the content (not
the title) and add a reference to the current page for the scikit learn:

simply stating that this is the scikit to do machine learning.

Other option would be to give me wiki edition rights, but that might be
harder :).

    Gael Varoquaux
    Research Fellow, INRIA
    Laboratoire de Neuro-Imagerie Assistee par Ordinateur
    NeuroSpin/CEA Saclay , Bat 145, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette France
    Phone:  ++ 33-1-69-08-78-35
    Mobile: ++ 33-6-28-25-64-62