[SciPy-Dev] Clarification: is the Extended Summary section optional?

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sat Jun 5 10:17:15 CDT 2010

Wed, 02 Jun 2010 20:09:39 -0600, Vincent Davis wrote:
> As I am always interested in learning new things is there any help I can
> offer in getting the wiki review feature implemented?

Yes, definitely, any help here is appreciated!

The list of issues to do has grown a bit long, as I haven't found
sufficient time to tackle them :/

If you are not yet familiar with Django, the following will be helpful:

Myself, I'd start by going hands-on through their excellent tutorial
before diving into Pydocweb. The doc editor itself is not a very special
as a Django app, and follows the usual Django conventions, so the
tutorial should make several things more clear. (Unfortunately the app
was a bit hastily cobbled together, and this shows at some points.)

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask!

Pauli Virtanen