[SciPy-Dev] Updated codata.py

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Wed Jun 16 02:47:53 CDT 2010

Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:55:04 -0600, Vincent Davis wrote:
> What is easier, I can attach a file or I have a branch/fork on github of
> scipy-work. If you see something you would like different let me know.
> http://github.com/vincentdavis/scipy-work/blob/master/scipy/constants/

It's perhaps best to create a branch on github. Then you can always give
a link to the file, and our Git-using people can easily get your stuff.

Note that for some reason you have a lot of branches in your Github repo.
I'd perhaps suggest doing

	git push origin :DEintegrator
	git push origin :chdtr-fix-commit

to prune the branches you are not actually working on, so it's easier to
keep track of what's potentially interesting. (Ditto for pydocweb and

Pauli Virtanen