[SciPy-Dev] Seeking help/ advice for applying functions

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Mar 8 14:24:22 CST 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 17:56, eat <e.antero.tammi@gmail.com> wrote:
> """
> Hi,
> I would like to ask some advice for a (pretty generic kind of) problem as:
> I do have some data which I'll like to put trough several (thousands of)
> functions.
> I have cooked up a simple demonstration of the problem, and two plausible
> solutions for it. However I'm not happy with either 'gproc1' or 'gproc2'.
> So, does someone have a more suitable scipy/ numpy solution for this
> kind of problem?

Your example is not very clear. Can you write a less cryptic one with
informative variable names and perhaps some comments about what each
part is doing?

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco