[SciPy-Dev] few patches for your consideration

Yaroslav Halchenko lists@onerussian....
Fri Mar 12 08:42:02 CST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Being lazy and git spoiled I am exposing tentative BUG: and  ENH:
commits upon your consideration:

BUG: use correct string formatting in raising depending on info from lapack

ENH: a bit more of information upon failure in LinAlgError's from lapack

P.S. If I get a RW commit to SVN I would be happy to dcommit, or if you
instruct so I could file 'Pull request' into David's github clone, but since it
is just git-svned, not sure if it wouldn't create more problems than would
provide benefits.