[SciPy-Dev] schedule for scipy 0.9.0 [scipy.interpolate]

James Phillips zunzun@zunzun....
Fri Nov 12 14:20:42 CST 2010

You might be interested to see my free web interfaces to these same
spline classes:

for 2D data using the UnivariateSpline class:

for 3D data using SmoothBivariateSpline class:

The web site also outputs spline evaluation code in Python, C++ and Java.

BSD source code links with syntax-highlighting via Google:
2D: http://code.google.com/p/pythonequations/source/browse/trunk/pythonequations/Equations2D/Spline.py
3D: http://code.google.com/p/pythonequations/source/browse/trunk/pythonequations/Equations3D/Spline.py