[SciPy-Dev] Unexpected behaviour from timeseries.filled (in Python 2.7)

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Mon Sep 6 11:35:09 CDT 2010

On Sep 6, 2010, at 5:32 PM, Åsmund Hjulstad wrote:
> After some debugging, I found out the following:
> the TimeSeries.filled() method does this:
> result = self._series.filled(fill_value=fill_value).view(type(self))
> somehow, the _series view does not retain the fill value.
> replacing this with (around line 1217 in tseries.py)
> result = MaskedArray.filled(self,fill_value=fill_value).view(type(self))
> things work better (for me, at least)

Glad you were able to figure it out by yourself (and showing me where th pb was).
Nevertheless, do you mind opening a ticket ? I have quite a few to process first, and I don't want this one to fall between the cracks.
Thanks a lot in advance.