[SciPy-Dev] Git move complete

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Wed Mar 9 13:17:46 CST 2011

Dear all,

The development repository for Scipy from now on resides at

Further development should be based on it. We keep the SVN up, but it is
read-only starting now.

Let me know if you notice something strange in the converted repo or the
history. It's pretty unlikely that anything is wrong, though.

Not all the core developers have push permissions there yet --- so please
create github accounts (if you don't have them yet), and contact the
people listed at https://github.com/scipy/ to get them.

All the documentation etc. on the various websites we have isn't yet
updated, so if you want to give a hand, fix checkout instructions if you
come across them.