[SciPy-Dev] git workflow for scipy?
Mon Mar 14 21:35:54 CDT 2011
Is there a "gitwash" document set up for scipy? I'm trying to apply the
workflow outlined for nipy here:
At the moment, I'm updating my master branch. Here's a transcript:
none:scipy warren$ git branch -a
remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
none:scipy warren$ git checkout master
Switched to branch 'master'
none:scipy warren$ git fetch upstream
remote: Counting objects: 76, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (48/48), done.
remote: Total 48 (delta 40), reused 0 (delta 0)
Unpacking objects: 100% (48/48), done.
* [new branch] maintenance/0.5.2.x -> upstream/maintenance/0.5.2.x
* [new branch] maintenance/0.6.x -> upstream/maintenance/0.6.x
* [new branch] maintenance/0.7.x -> upstream/maintenance/0.7.x
* [new branch] maintenance/0.8.x -> upstream/maintenance/0.8.x
* [new branch] maintenance/0.9.x -> upstream/maintenance/0.9.x
* [new branch] master -> upstream/master
none:scipy warren$ git merge upsteam/master
fatal: 'upsteam/master' does not point to a commit
So that last command did not work. Where did I go wrong?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SciPy-Dev