[SciPy-Dev] RSS feeds for pull requests

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Mon Oct 3 18:50:09 CDT 2011

04.10.2011 01:22, Warren Weckesser kirjoitti:
> I'm not sure this is relevant, but it sounds like it:
> At the bottom of a pull request there is  this:
> """
> Notifications for new comments on this Pull Request are *off*. Enable
> notifications for this Pull Request
> <https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/87/subscribe>
> """
> Does anyone know what that link does?

That sounds relevant -- I guess it makes Github send you mail for each
new comment. At least it seems to be turned on for the PRs for which I
get mail. But this requires you to go and click through every new PR...

In principle I can also 'watch' the projects I want to follow, and then
grab the RSS feed of my Dashboard. However, since everything is pretty
much jumbled together there, it's not so easy to follow.

Another thing that was on the table at some point were automatic mails
to the ML for new pull requests. I think GH doesn't offer support for
this, but it could still be doable thanks to their API.

Pauli Virtanen