[SciPy-Dev] SciPy Dev Wiki bug Trac broken - how to report bug?

Mon Apr 30 11:04:21 CDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Pundurs Mark (Nokia-LC/Chicago) <
mark.pundurs@nokia.com> wrote:

> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/newticket returns an error - with only
> the unhelpful suggestion to open a ticket:
> **************
> Oops...
> Trac detected an internal error:
> OperationalError: database is locked
> There was an internal error in Trac. It is recommended that you inform
> your local Trac administrator and give him all the information he needs to
> reproduce the issue.
> To that end, you could Create a ticket.
> The action that triggered the error was:
> POST: /newticket
> Is there any other means to register the following bug report?
This happens pretty regularly, the best thing is to try again later and if
the problem persists, ping the list. We are looking for something a bit
more reliable...