[SciPy-Dev] Scipy.org is down + question about "topical software"

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Aug 8 10:43:06 CDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Ognen Duzlevski <ognen@enthought.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Ognen Duzlevski <ognen@enthought.com> wrote:
>> I am just tarring everything up now and will proceed to delete
>> everything that is older than August.
>> Ognen
> OK - I have deleted the obvious suspects but there are many more. I
> will try and figure out a way to do this better.

Every page directory that doesn't have a file named "current" in it is
considered deleted. It's likely that many of the spam pages have been
deleted through the web interface, but still exist on disk.

Robert Kern