[SciPy-Dev] Website: Contradiction in FAQs

Dominik Maxein magetter@gmx...
Thu Feb 2 13:32:28 CST 2012

... concerning Python3 compatibility.

While browsing on the SciPy website today, I came along two different FAQs which differed (amongst other things) in their statement about the Python3 compatibility of NumPy and SciPy. They are found here:

I found the first one first and was quite disappointed (it basically says "no Python 3 supported yet, unclear when it will be"), until I stumbled by accident over the other one later. Probably the first one is some left-over or archive, but that was not clear for me from the page. Both can be reached by clicking links from seemingly-current pages on the SciPy site.