[SciPy-Dev] views and mask NA

Sat Jan 21 16:42:51 CST 2012

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Benjamin Root <ben.root@ou.edu> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Charles R Harris <
> charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Benjamin,
>> Offtopic, but I was going to look at your gradient function pull request
>> today. Do you have the time to work on it at the moment? Otherwise I'll
>> need to add the tests myself ;)
>> Chuck
> I had completely forgotten about that.  I can take a look and make some
> test data for you, but I have no clue where it goes.
No need for big data sets, just test that it does what you say it does.
Tests should be in numpy/lib/tests/test_function_base.py. I'm not quite
sure what this does, a bit more explanation in the commit message would
help. I'm guessing that datetime differences are now timedelta with
inherited units.