[SciPy-Dev] issues trac migration review

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers@gmail....
Mon Apr 22 14:06:40 CDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Skipper Seabold <jsseabold@gmail.com>wrote:

> Many of the issues have been migrated. Please have a look and let me
> know of any problems.
> https://github.com/jseabold/scipy-trac-migration/issues?state=open

Looks good! Github even de-uglified the labels, so it's possible to look at
the issue list for more than 30s :)

> I got rate limited by github, so I will have to continue later tonight
> to make sure there are no problems.
> You'll notice that I used the same @ -> atmention: substitution for
> now so that people don't get notifications, as I'm working out the
> kinks. I used the same trac -> github mapping as the numpy migration
> and added several more by hand of names I recognized as being a
> duplicate e-mail address of a regular contributor.
> If we want different issue labels, let me know. It's probably easier
> to format them now than to do it later.

There are several components that should be removed (pyem, numexpr,
linsolve, svm, maxentropy). The colors also need tweaking, but that can be
done later.

> Anything else?

Attachments. This is a bigger issue for scipy than it was for numpy, and we
don't really have a good solution I think. Were you planning to leave the
old ones at Trac, and keep that alive for a long time? We don't need new
patches as attachment, but we do need something for data files.