[SciPy-Dev] Need some help to wrap the cubature package in scipy/integrate

Saullo Castro saullogiovani@gmail....
Fri Aug 23 06:35:01 CDT 2013

I am wrapping the Cubature package for multi-dimensional integration that
supports vector-valued functions and offers both fixed and adaptive
integration schemes.

Please, see more details here:

I've forked the scipy repository and my current attempt can be directly
accessed here:

When compiling the cython code I am getting the error:

_cubature.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol hcubature
referenced in function __pyx_pf_9_cubature_fhcubature
C:\usr\scipy\scipy\integrate\_cubature.pyd : fatal error LNK1120: 1
unresolved externals
error: command 'link.exe' failed with exit status 1120

Could you please have a look?

Thank you very much!