[SciPy-Dev] t-statistic

Sudheer Joseph sudheer.joseph@yahoo....
Wed Jun 12 05:51:25 CDT 2013

Dear experts,

                 I am doing a project involving
regression of a model variable with observed variable and wanted to find t-values dynamically as the number of available observations involved
in comparison changes. Is there a tool in numpy/scipy which gives the
appropriate t-value if we give number of samples ?

t = 2.31                # appropriate t value (where n=9, two tailed 95%)

with best regards,

Sudheer Joseph
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India
POST BOX NO: 21, IDA Jeedeemetla P.O.
Via Pragathi Nagar,Kukatpally, Hyderabad; Pin:5000 55
Web- http://oppamthadathil.tripod.com