[Scipy-svn] r2781 - trunk/Lib/sandbox/timeseries/doc
Wed Feb 28 15:07:04 CST 2007
Date: 2007-02-28 15:07:01 -0600 (Wed, 28 Feb 2007)
New Revision: 2781
updated to reflect current state of things
--- trunk/Lib/sandbox/timeseries/doc/todo.txt 2007-02-28 21:04:30 UTC (rev 2780)
+++ trunk/Lib/sandbox/timeseries/doc/todo.txt 2007-02-28 21:07:01 UTC (rev 2781)
@@ -4,9 +4,6 @@
but would be nice to have none-the-less :)
- - create an actual Date data type so dates can be stored in arrays without
- resorting to object_ dtype
- add a "basis" option to the convert method. Possible values are
'business' or 'daily'. This would be used in determining the weights
of the months, quarters, etc when converting things with
@@ -16,7 +13,7 @@
provide the default behaviour if the basis option was not specified.
- add time series specific concepts/functions like moving averages, MACD, moving
- standard deviation, etc...
+ standard deviation, seasonal analysis, etc...
- add support for more frequencies: semi-annual, decade, and maybe even
sub-frequencies like quarterly with quarters ending on months other than
@@ -28,16 +25,5 @@
- - currently, the code relies on the mx.DateTime module (both the python,
- and c extension code). For obvious reasons, it would be nice if
- external dependencies could be eliminated as much as possible. Not sure
- if the built in datetime module is up to the task though, particularly
- where the c-api is concerned.
- pytables submodule for reading and writing timeseries objects directly
to/from HDF5 databases
- - plotting sub-module so timeseries objects can be easily plotted using
- - reporting sub-module
More information about the Scipy-svn