[SciPy-user] RE: my first compile try fails

eric eric at scipy.org
Mon Nov 19 13:17:44 CST 2001

Hey Rob,

I haven't tried multiple lines yet.  I think it could be done if you
separated the expressions by a semi-colon.  Something like:

expr = \

I haven't tried this though.

You can also just call them separately, and the overhead should be minimal
compared to the FDTD updates.

Again, let me know if you want the corrections I've made to handle the error
you found.  I'll have to send it as a zip or tgz as the CVS version is two
different from 0.1 to work.