[SciPy-user] scipy website

Arnd Baecker scipy-user@scipy.net
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:38:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I encountered a few glitches with the scipy website:

- At the end of http://www.scipy.org/site_content/tutorials there
is under "Other Sources of Information" the link to the Wiki,
pointing to http://www.scipy.org/site_content/tutorials/discuss
which does not seem to exist (Site Error).
Is the wiki (in principle) usable already now?

- Clicking on the Portal Members homepages one gets:
  "Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the
requested page"
(eg.: http://www.scipy.org/Members/dmorrill)

- The Search function for the mailing lists works, however
the resulting links appear to be broken:
Eg.:
http://66.106.86.196/pipermail/scipy-user/2002-March/000218.html
(Changing this by hand to
http://www.scipy.org/site_content/mailman?fn=scipy-user/2002-March/000218.html
shows the expected page)

BTW: I think that the Wiki is too hidden  - a link should go on the
main page once it is in operation and has contents!

Arnd