[SciPy-user] Instructions for installing SciPy on OSX

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Fri Apr 23 10:24:43 CDT 2004

I have created relatively detailed instructions for installing SciPy on
OSX in my member's folder of the new SciPy site, borrowing heavily from
Pearu's windows instructions. I have submitted this page for publication
to the SciPy gods, so hopefully it will be made available soon. Please let
me know if you find any errors or inconsistencies.

Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia