[SciPy-user] Instructions for installing SciPy on OSX

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Fri Apr 23 10:52:25 CDT 2004

Christopher Fonnesbeck wrote:

>I have created relatively detailed instructions for installing SciPy on
>OSX in my member's folder of the new SciPy site, borrowing heavily from
>Pearu's windows instructions. I have submitted this page for publication
>to the SciPy gods, so hopefully it will be made available soon. Please let
>me know if you find any errors or inconsistencies.
Very cool.  Thanks Chris.

Its published.  JonEric or Janet, could you put links to his page in the
appropriate places?

Here's the page:  http://www.scipy.org/Members/fonnesbeck/osx_build/

Also Travis or Joe,

Is there anyway to see "pending" docs when I log in so that pages aren't
sitting there waiting for a long time?

see ya,