[SciPy-user] Re: Building fortran libraries using scipy_distutils

Berthold Höllmann hoel at gl-group.com
Mon Mar 22 02:47:59 CST 2004

Pearu Peterson <pearu at cens.ioc.ee> writes:

> On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, [ISO-8859-15] Berthold Höllmann wrote:
>> Hello,
>> How (if at all) can I add command line switches for the fortran
>> compiler when building libraries from scipy_distutils using
>> 'libraries'?
> You can enhance the fortran compiler switches using config_fc command. For
> example,
>   python setup.py config_fc --help
> will display
>   Options for 'config_fc' command:

Is there a way to set these options from inside the setup.py file?

Kind regards

Berthold Höllmann
Germanischer Lloyd AG
CAE Development
Vorsetzen 35
20459 Hamburg
Phone: +49(0)40 36149-7374
Fax: +49(0)40 36149-7320
e-mail: hoel at gl-group.com
Internet: http://www.gl-group.com
This e-mail contains confidential information for the exclusive attention of the intended addressee. Any access of third parties to this e-mail is unauthorised. Any use of this e-mail by unintended recipients such as copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this e-mail is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies applicable at the date of this e-mail.
GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this message at the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its communication free of errors, interruption etc.