[SciPy-user] pyvtk ?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Wed Apr 27 12:38:08 CDT 2005

    >> http://mayavi.sourceforge.net/docs/guide/x975.html#TOOLS

    Gary> Fabulous.  Exactly what I was going to invent.  I missed it
    Gary> in the docs, tucked there underneath ivtk.  That's probably
    Gary> all I need, but I am curious about pyvtk.

There are also some other goodies that are part of the latest
Enthought test release of their Enhanced Python Distro (Enthon).

Its available as the enthought.tvtk.tools.mlab package.  If you have
it installed you can take a peek at some of the examples included in
the end of the file.  This code will hopefully be released in a more
accessible fashion after the end of next month.