[SciPy-user] subscript and superscript in xplt.legend

Steve Schmerler elcorto at gmx.net
Tue Feb 15 11:04:46 CST 2005

I don't know what you want to do with your plots but if you plan to
include them in TeX you can export them via xplt.eps (if I remember
correctly) with some "normal" labels and put TeX-style formulas as axis
labels with the psfrag package (should be part of your TeX system or
available at ctan.org).

Cheers steve