[SciPy-user] Scipy and Py2exe

Noko Phala nphala at angloresearch.com
Tue Jul 12 05:45:02 CDT 2005

I could solve the _cvs_version_ and 'cephes' errors, but I keep getting
the 'No Module named integrate'. I used the following lines :

from distutils.core import setup

import py2exe

import glob

import os

os.system("color E2") #color of console,2=green (use 1-7)

options = {

    "py2exe": {

                "includes": ['scipy',

        "packages": ['encodings'