[SciPy-user] Simulation applications in Python

rajb rajb at cs.rice.edu
Tue Jul 12 09:26:17 CDT 2005

I'm a graduate student at Rice University working on compiler
optimizations in high-level languages. We are looking for a few non-
trivial public-domain scientific applications written in Python
(which may or may not use lower-level libraries) in order to survey
the characteristics of these applications. Specifically we are
interested in studying a few real-life scientific simulation

If you have such an application, or if you know of one, please do let
me know. I'd appreciate any help with this!