[SciPy-user] parameter bounds using leastsq

Scott Ransom sransom at nrao.edu
Sat Nov 5 19:51:10 CST 2005

Just to remind people, there is a very full featured non-linear
least squares fitter that is written in pure python (but based
on MINPACK) available here:

It allows for constraints on paramters and gives error
estimates (computed from the covariance matrix) on the fitted
parameters in a convenient format.