[SciPy-user] Binaries for scipy created

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Sun Nov 13 21:51:29 CST 2005

I've used the scipy sourceforge site to place binaries for a "release"
of full scipy (built on the new core).  The version is 0.4.3.  There is
an rpm and windows binaries, as well as a full tar ball.

I know there are people out there who would like to try scipy but don't
want to wrestle with the install.  The rpms and/or windows binaries
might help.  This is the first time, I've made binaries for other people
to use. Hopefully they work fine, but errors may be reported.