[SciPy-user] [SciPy-dev] 12 errors using 0.4.2_1461

Rob Managan managan at llnl.gov
Tue Nov 29 13:53:17 CST 2005

At 12:08 PM -0700 11/29/05, Travis Oliphant wrote:
>Nils Wagner wrote:
>There have been reports of sparse matrix errors after the recent change
>to scipy_core to allow other object array math to work correctly.
>I'm not getting these errors.
>Please make sure you've got an updated version of Lib/sparse/sparse.py
>In particular, make sure that the spmatrix class defines the
>__array_priority__ attribute.  The hand-off to the rop methods only
>occurs if the object has this attribute.
The current sparse.py in svn (revision 1461) does not appear to have
this attribute. I just renamed my copy and when svn restored the
original it has no string "priority" in it.

Hope this helps sort out where the problem is!
Rob Managan               email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL                      phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095       FAX:   925-422-3389
Livermore, CA  94551-0808