[SciPy-user] ndimage and 64 bit

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 24 20:11:52 CDT 2006

Are the things needing to be fixed in scipy.ndimage
laid out anywhere?

Robert Kern wrote:

>Gennan Chen wrote:
>>It looks like some of functions I want to port from Matlab are
>>already in scipy.ndimage. However, I remember i saw a post a while
>>ago about it is not working for 64 bit. Is it still true? or It is
>>just my illusion.
>Yes, it's still true. I imagine it might be easier to fix the 64-bit issues in
>scipy.ndimage than porting the Matlab code. We would appreciate any contribution
>you could make.

I'm part of the Team in Training: please support our efforts for the
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

Jonathan Taylor                           Tel:   650.723.9230
Dept. of Statistics                       Fax:   650.725.8977
Sequoia Hall, 137                         www-stat.stanford.edu/~jtaylo
390 Serra Mall
Stanford, CA 94305