[SciPy-user] C-extensions for NumPy code available.

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 10:11:06 CST 2006

Lou Pecora wrote:

> In addition, is there a place I could put this up on
> the web for others?  I don't have any way to do that
> at my lab.  I would like to share with the Python
> community since I've been helped so much on these
> mailing lists.

Temporarily, you can write up a wiki page about it on www.scipy.org and attach
the tarball to the page. Once we can look at the contents a bit more, we might
have better ideas where they can go. Possibly, they can go into the numpy
distribution as examples.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco