[SciPy-user] Submitting images to the wiki

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Sun Feb 5 13:04:59 CST 2006

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006, Hugo Gamboa wrote:

> What is the process of introducing images in the scipy wiki?

On the left hand side: select under "Page"
the point "More Actions", which gives a list containing "Attachment".

In the text you can refer to an attached image by

(In the plotting tutorial
I don't know if there is a relevant difference between these two)

> I would like to introduce a companion image for an example in the cookbook.

(BTW: are there any recommendations wrt size/format etc.?)

Best, Arnd