[SciPy-user] installation on fedora core 4 x86_64

Derrick Snowden Derrick.Snowden at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 13 11:35:26 CST 2006

Hi all,

I'm not having much luck installing numpy with atlas although I am able
to install numpy alone.  Attached is my site.cfg file and the location
of my atlas libraries is shown below.

> locate atlas | grep lib

I'm following the directions below, except I already have atlas
installed.  I just can't make the installation scripts see them.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Derrick Snowden
4301 Rickenbacker Causeway
Miami, FL 33149