[SciPy-user] Where are the packages (modules) under sandbox

jaonary@free.fr jaonary at free.fr
Thu Jan 5 04:14:32 CST 2006

I've built one of the latest revision of scipy from svn. Things go right and the
installation was succesfull. I'd also like to use gnuplot for graphic
visualisation. I see that it's in the sandbox package. But impossibile to do
something with it.
I can do
 import scipy.sandbox as sb
but after that nothing! even a litle

Any idea ?

Another issue that I run into is with the very latest revision of scipy. I don't
understand why it requires numpy now. The revision before 01/03/2006 don't need
numpy at all and the today's (01/05/2006), during the build stage, complains
that he can't find numpy.distutils...

Best regards,