[SciPy-user] Installation problems Mac OS X 10.4.7

Wolfgang Keller wolfgang.keller.nospam at gmx.de
Thu Sep 21 13:44:08 CDT 2006

> I've been having precisely the same problem.  As far as I can tell
> there is no way to get the stuff in the superpack working together
> properly.  Numpy and Scipy install fine from it, but the matplotlib
> mpkg in it is broken.

Strange. As far as I remember, I installed the entire Superpack and it
worked. At least I have everything here in my site-packages folder. On a
Powermac G5 with 10.4.7, if that matters.

But, it could be that I had the Matplotlib package from
macosx10.4.mpkg.zip installed before...

Wolfgang Keller

My email-address is correct.
Do NOT remove ".nospam" to reply.