[SciPy-user] Matplotlib/pylab help

Brandon Nuttall bnuttall@uky....
Fri Apr 27 09:00:00 CDT 2007

I have a simple(?) question. I need to plot some data with the y axis
inverted. That is, the minimum y is at the top of the y axis (top left
corner of figure) and the maximum y in at the bottom of the y axis (bottom
left corner of figure) where it intersects the x axis. I'm plotting
depth-related data xy data. I've browsed the FAQs, docstrings, Matplotlib
User's Guide and haven't found out how to do this. I'm certain I'm
overlooking some argument or method somewhere.

Thanks for any assistance.

Brandon C. Nuttall

BNUTTALL@UKY.EDU                         Kentucky Geological Survey
(859) 257-5500                                     University of Kentucky
(859) 257-1147 (fax)                              228 Mining & Mineral
Resources Bldg
http://www.uky.edu/KGS/home.htm       Lexington, Kentucky 40506-0107