[SciPy-user] fftw3 wrappers

Lars Friedrich lfriedri@imtek...
Thu Aug 9 02:03:30 CDT 2007

to be able to do compilations for myself, I looked at

is this the right place?

I am on a Windows machine, using the standard Python 2.5 compilation and
lots of packages (eggs?) from enthought.

Is it possible to compile just the fft-part of scipy with MinGW and use
the result together with the rest of my installation? I could not answer
this question reading the page given above...

I downloaded the dll-package of fftw3. I suppose that I just place the
.dll somewhere and tell scipy to use it at compilation time...?