[SciPy-user] scipy.optimize.leastsq error estimates

Chiara Caronna chiaracaronna@hotmail....
Wed Feb 14 04:22:15 CST 2007

I am also interested in having errors from the fit, and I tried to import
the module scipy.odr as you said, but I got this errors:

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/odr/__init__.py", line
49, in ?
    import odrpack
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/odr/odrpack.py", line
103, in ?
    from scipy.sandbox.odr import __odrpack
ImportError: No module named odr

And the same is if I try to import  sandbox.odr

import scipy.sandbox.odr

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: No module named odr